|Natural plant growth enhancer for ericaceous plants, based on beneficial mycorrhizal fungi.
>RHODOVIT® is suitable for all ericaceous plants, especially for Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Heather, Cranberries and Blueberries.
Advantages of Use:
- Increasing of plant nutrition, growth and health.
- RHODOVIT® reduce mortality at transplanting.
- Aplication of RHODOVIT® significantly reduce need of irrigation and fertilization.
- RHODOVIT® increase resistance to environmental stress.
- RHODOVIT® supports the plant´s natural resestance against unfavourable
environmental factors including root fungal pathogens.
- Mycorhizal treatment involved in the RHODOVIT® application can last for
entire life of plant.
- It is essential for a proper function of the product that it comes into direct contact with plant roots. Avoid the use of systemic fungicides during the first 3 weeks after application. The effect of RHODOVIT® can be reduced by excessive use of chemical fertilizers. RHODOVIT® can be combined with the natural fertilizer CONAVIT®.
Not suitable for:
Orchids, the Brassicaceae family (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower etc.) and some other families. For flowers, house pot plants, fruit trees, olive and palm trees, grass and most broad-leaved trees, use the product SYMBIVIT®. For conifers (pine, fir, spruce etc.) and some broad-leaved trees (oak, beech, birch etc.), use the product ECTOVIT®.
Root system of Rhododendron with distict intracellular coils (blue color) - ericoid mycorrhiza