|CONAVIT® is ecological, long-term, slow release
fertilizer composed of 100% natural components – extracts of sea organisms
(algae, etc.), natural humates, ground minerals and rocks, natural keratin.
Its high calcium content predestines the fertilizer to be used particularly
in acid soils or peat cultivation substrates.
Advantages of Its Use:
- Fertilizer CONAVIT® improves plant growth,
flowering, yield and it supports development of beneficial soil
- Due to its 100% natural composition with no synthetic compounds added,
it is suitable for ecological and organic agriculture, for plant
production in pharmaceutical industry.
- High nutrient supply is gradually released into the soil over 3 years.
It does not contaminate ground water and does not leave any harmful, toxic
residua in soil.
- In addition to high contents of macronutrients (N, P, K, Mg, Ca), the
fertilizer CONAVIT® contains a wide range of
micro-elements essential for plant growth and development.
- CONAVIT® supports natural plant resistance against
unfavourable environmental factors.
- It is possible to combine the fertilizer with mycorrhizal preparations
and with tools of biological plant protection based on the use of micro